Taste of Nova Scotia presents:
Nova Scotia Good Cheer & BBQ
Sat, Jul 29, 2017 from 6pm - 9pm
This event has passed.
Cheers! Nova Scotia craft beer, spirits, cider and wine paired with local BBQ favourites. Set on George’s Island with live music by Lennie Gallant - this will be the ultimate local food and drink celebration. Taste of Nova Scotia in partnership with Waterfront Development and Parks Canada is excited to present a series of locally-inspired events on Georges Island. The culinary experiences will be set against the majestic backdrop of the RDV 2017 Tall Ships Regatta. Join us to Discover the Wonder on Georges Island.
Your ticket includes:
- Transportation to and from Georges Island by ferry
Please note there is only one departure time: The ferry leaves Halifax at 6:00 p.m. and returns from Georges Island at 9:00 p.m.
- All food and drinks
- Entertainment by Lennie Gallant
- Meet Nova Scotia chefs, producers, winemakers, cider makers, distillers and brewers
- An evening on Georges Island to enjoy local food and drink, see the views of Tall Ships in the Harbour and mingle with people who love Nova Scotia food and drink & adventure!
- Arrival back to Halifax Waterfront by 9:30 in time to enjoy free evening concerts on the CBC Main Stage and nightly fireworks